RETURN 2 WORK
Designed for Doers
When a valued employee is injured on the job, Spine Solutions is here as your partnered ally for both “during” and “after” aspects to rebuild strength and confidence.
Before therapy, it was painful to climb stairs, lift, bend due to a lower back injury sustained at my job. After 4 weeks of treatment, the pain is gone, all difficulties listed are gone, and I have been able to return to full duties at work!
Work Conditioning: A Successful Return to Work
When a valued employee is injured on the job, Spine Solutions is here as your partnered ally for both “during” and “after” aspects of recovery.
You want that individual to return to work either fully capable and confident, or readied to take on another job or task in the company. We prepare your employee for that best possible result through our one-of-a-kind Work Conditioning Progressive Therapy program.
We Know Why an Employee is Reluctant to Return
Too often, employers see their workers plateau in their physical therapy recovery. Unbeknownst to them, this is usually the first “flag” that this individual is feeling a reluctance or lack of confidence in returning to work or moving out of restricted duty, especially when this concerns a job position with medium to heavy physical demand.
Our Work Conditioning program builds strength and confidence by:
- Utilizing the JFM system to know what the injured worker can do safely during the course of therapy for a return to modified or full duty.
- Training the muscles specific to the job through simulation processes.
- Creating strength and endurance exercises that mitigate fatigue and enhance overall performance in essential job functions
- Addressing overall body conditioning as it relates to job-related goals
- Working with the employee on several levels (both physical and mental) to confidently and successfully return to work.
Learn more about how Spine Solutions can keep your workforce working.GET STARTED